giovedì 26 luglio 2012

One week in Florence: Day 1 - Ponte Vecchio


                                                               Hey guys, 

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting for one week, but I'm back with some interesting news I can't wait to share with you all! So this  first post is going to be about my week in  the beautiful Florence, one of the most beautiful cities in the world and the birthplace  of Renaissance. Saying that I love Florence would be a understatement! :) I completely  fell in love with it. There's just something in the air that never makes you wanna leave. 
So I'm going to start by Ponte Vecchio  because it's my favorite place ever! There’s nothing quite like ending a day in Florence perched in the center of the bridge overlooking the river as the sun goes down. And there I thought about how lucky I was to have spent the day in such a glorious city. So whatever you think about as you gaze at the Arno from the Ponte Vecchio, I hope you leave with a smile on your face like I did.
 

                                 
                                       Ciao  ragazzi,

Sono dispiaciuta per non aver creato nuovi post questa settimana  ma sono  tornata con nuove ed interessanti news che non  vedo l'ora  di condividere con tutti voi!
Dunque, questo primo post sarà sulla  settimana che ho passato nella bellissima  Firenze, una  delle città più belle al mondo e la patria  del  Rinascimento. Dire che adoro Firenze sarebbe un eufemismo! :) Mi sono completamente innamorata di questa città.
Allora, inizierò da  Ponte Vecchio perchè è il mio posto preferito in  assoluto! Non c'è niente come la  fine di una giornata a Firenze, nel  centro del ponte
che si affaccia sul fiume, mentre cala il sole.
E lì ho pensato a quanto fossi stata fortunata  a passare una giornata  in una così gloriosa città.
Quindi a qualsiasi cosa penserete mentre vi troverete a guardare l'Arno da  Ponte Vecchio,  spero che ve ne andiate con un  sorriso, come ho fatto io.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento